- Fastest available implementation (more than 10x faster than OpenSSL)
- Clean, easy to use API
- Frequent updates from the development version of libsecp256k1
- Linux, macOS, and Windows all have binary packages for multiple architectures
- Linux & macOS use GMP for faster computation
- Deterministic signatures as specified by RFC 6979
- Non-malleable signatures (lower-S form) by default
- Secure, non-malleable ECDH implementation
and many more!
coincurve is distributed under the terms of any of the following licenses:
Desktop readers can use keyboard shortcuts to navigate.
| ||Navigate to the "previous" page|
| ||Navigate to the "next" page|
| ||Display the search modal|
Last update: December 6, 2021